Grant Thornton has set up a team specialising in issues related to international solidarity and public action.
Our team supports numerous actors in the sector (public and private sector funders, NGOs, etc.) and has contacts in all the countries where Grant Thornton is present.
The PEPS platform (Public, Social Economy, Social Protection) offers specific solutions aimed at actors and organisations in three sectors:
- Public: Local authorities, local public establishments, national public establishments and health establishments, universities, central and decentralised administrations,
- Social economy and social housing: Health, social and medico-social activities, social housing, professional unions,
- Social protection: Social protection groups, mutual insurance companies, social security bodies, return to work.
Discover a complete offer of services adapted to your needs:
- Audit of grants and subsidies, of performance, of project systems, of processes (performance, regulatory compliance, risks), financial audit, technical audit, organisational audit, forensic audit, audit of the execution of public contracts, audit of compliance (contracts, arrangements, agreements) of international organisations under joint management, centralised or decentralised management,
- Verification of expenditures under loan, grant or service contracts for the execution of external actions,
- Audits of specific controls,
- Assistance with internal control and audit, technical assistance on projects, institutional support.
For more information, download the brochure: “International Development and Solidarity Unit”.